Dr. Jay Di Vagno
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Jay Di Vagno was born and raised in south Florida. After graduating from John Carroll High School in Ft. Pierce, Florida he attended Lees McRae College in Banner Elk, North Carolina. Upon graduation he enrolled at Life Chiropractic in Marietta, Georgia and received his Doctorate of Chiropractic (DC) in 1981. Dr Jay is married to his wonderful wife Selena, and they have four great children. Brittany, Allison, Andrew and Abigail. They are also proud grandparents to three granddaughters, Collins, Caroline and Cannon. To enhance our patient's experience and to achieve rapid and lasting results, he uses a combination of specific exercises, nutrition, appropriate therapies and home care for his patients. Dr. Jay Di Vagno specializes in personal injury cases, and those needing help from injuries sustained from auto accidents.
- 1981 - Life College of Chiropractic
Doctorate of Chiropractic
- 1978 - Lees McRae College
- 1976 - John Carroll High School
High School Diploma
- September 2001
Opened solo practice in Alpharetta, Georgia
- 1982 to 2001 Sparlin Chiropractic Clinic
President 1991 to 2001
Licensures & Certifications
- National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- Georgia State Chiropractic License
- Florida State Chiropractic License
- North Carolina State Chiropractic License
- Physiotherapeutics certificate Breneau College
Memberships & Associations
- American Chiropractic Association
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- Roswell Bass Club
- SouthLanier Bassmasters
- American Institute of Personal Injury Physicians (AIPIP)
Kenneth Muller D.C
Dr. Ken Muller was born and raised in Queens, N.Y. After graduating from Archbishop Molloy High School in Queens, he attended Cortland State University in Cortland, N.Y. He enrolled at Life Chiropractic College in Marietta, GA and received his Doctorate of Chiropractic (DC) in 1988.
Dr. Ken is married to his lovely bride Joann and has one daughter Meghan. They are delighted to be grandparents to Aiden and Emmie.
Dr. Muller has treated many professional athletes as well as many people wanting to achieve maximum health through Chiropractic.